Type and hit enter
I. Preliminary information
The online store operating at www.saxos.eu is run and administered by PPUH SAXOS S.C. Sulnowo 42a, 86-100 Świecie, NIP number: 5591882565, REGON number: 093187210, entered into CEIDG (Central Registration and Information on Economic Activity), hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”, offers leather products and related accessories.
II. Contact details
PPUH Saxos S.C.
ul. Elektryków 4
phone: +48 608-313-534
1. Regulations – this document
2. Seller – PPUH SAXOS S.C. Sulnowo 42a, 86-100 Świecie, NIP number: 5591882565, REGON number: 093187210, entered into CEIDG (Central Register and Information on Economic Activity)
3. Online store – a store available on the website www.saxos.eu run by the Seller.
4. Civil Code – Act of April 23, 1964. Civil Code.
5. Consumer Rights Act – Act of 30 May 2014. about consumer rights.
6. Consumer – a natural person within the meaning of art. 221 of the Civil Code, making a legal transaction with the Seller not directly related to its business or professional activity, in particular making purchases via the Online Store.
7. Customer – any entity making purchases via the Online Store, including in particular both the consumer within the meaning of art. 221 of the Civil Code, as well as an entrepreneur within the meaning of Art. 431 of the Civil Code.
8. Product – items that may be the subject of a Sales Agreement between the Seller and the Customer, concluded via the Online Store.
9. Sales Agreement – a Product sales agreement concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store.
10. Distance Agreement – a contract, including a Sales Agreement, concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system for concluding distance contracts within the Online Store, without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication until concluding the contract (as defined in the Act on Consumer Rights).
12. Order – Customer’s declaration of will regarding the purchase of Products, submitted using the Order Form, resulting in the conclusion of a Sales Agreement.
13. Account – a profile dedicated to a given Customer functioning as part of the Online Store, through which the Customer can perform specific actions within the Online Store, to which he can log in by selecting the “My Account / Log in” icon
14. Newsletter form – a form available on the home page of the Online Store or in the Basket and in the “Payment Details” section after selecting the “Order” or “Proceed to checkout” option when placing the Order, enabling the Customer to conclude a contract with the Seller for the provision of commercial information to the Seller by means of electronic communication within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services and the Customer’s consent to the provision of such a service by the Seller.
15. Cart – an element of the Online Store constituting a list of Products selected before placing an Order, available after selecting the “Cart” icon or after logging into the Account.
16. Business Day – days of the week from Monday to Friday inclusive, except for public holidays.
IV. Technical requirements
To use the Online Store, including viewing Products and placing orders, it is necessary to:
• terminal device with Internet access and a web browser,
• access to active e-mail
V. General Provisions
1. Using the Online Store means any activity of the Customer that allows him to read the content on the Online Store website.
2. The customer is obliged to read these Regulations before starting shopping in the Online Store. Making a purchase in the Online Store or starting to use other services of the Online Store, including those that do not require registration, is tantamount to full acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. In the case of purchases in the Online Store, the Customer, by ticking the appropriate box, declares that he has read the Regulations, fully accepts the provisions contained therein and undertakes to comply with them, which is necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Online Store.
3. The Customer is obliged in particular to: use the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, not to send and not to post unsolicited commercial information within the Online Store, to use the content of the Online Store protected by copyright only for their own personal use, to use the Online Store in in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland and the provisions of the Regulations, in particular not to provide illegal content.
4. The Seller is not responsible for the improper functioning of the Online Store resulting from: force majeure and other extraordinary circumstances, unauthorized actions of third parties, as well as the Customer’s failure to meet the technical requirements referred to in point IV of the Regulations.
5. The Customer’s viewing of the range of Products placed on the Online Store website does not require the creation of an Account. Placing an Order by the Customer for Products in the Online Store requires setting up an Account or providing the necessary data by the Customer to enable the execution of the Order without creating an Account.
6. The Customer has the option of receiving commercial information from the Seller in the form of messages sent to the email address provided by the Customer (newsletter). If the Customer wants to activate the newsletter service (subscribe to the newsletter), he must: indicate in the Newsletter Form the e-mail address to which the Seller is to send the above-mentioned commercial information; agree to send him a newsletter to the e-mail address provided by checking the appropriate box in the Newsletter Form; complete the procedure of activating the newsletter service by selecting the “Save” option in the Newsletter Form. The customer may at any time withdraw consent to the sending of the above-mentioned commercial information. The contract for the service of sending commercial information is concluded for an indefinite period and terminates when the Seller becomes acquainted with the Customer’s statement on resignation from sending him commercial information in the form of a newsletter: by selecting the appropriate link at the end of the e-mail containing the newsletter or by informing us about resignation from newsletter: to the e-mail address of the Online Store indicated in the Regulations (in a message sent from the e-mail address indicated when subscribing to the newsletter) or via the contact form available on the Online Store website.
7. The Customer may send messages to the Seller via the contact form on the Online Store website after selecting the “Contact” tab or by sending a message via the Instagram messenger.
8. In order to set up an Account in the Online Store, you must complete the Registration Form and register. To register, it is necessary to provide an e-mail address and create a password for the Account. The contract for the provision of the service of maintaining an Account in the Online Store is concluded for an indefinite period and terminates when the Seller receives a request to delete the Account formulated by the Customer: to the e-mail address of the Online Store indicated in the Regulations (in a message sent from the e-mail address indicated when saving to the newsletter) or via the contact form available on the Online Store website. Creating an Account does not require any fees. Logging into the Account is done by entering the login and password provided in the Registration Form.
9. Pursuant to the provisions of the Act of 9 May 2014 on information on prices of goods and services, if the Seller reduces the price of the Product (e.g. temporarily, in the form of a promotion), information about the lowest price of the Product is also visible next to the information about the reduced price. , which was in force during the 30 days preceding the introduction of the reduction. If a given Product is offered by the Seller for less than 30 days, the information on the lowest price referred to in the previous sentence applies to the period from the date of commencement of offering this Product to the date of introduction of the discount.
VI. Orders and Agreements
1. How to buy in the online store
– After the Customer selects the Product, click on the button (Add to cart).
– The product is transferred to the basket, which is visible after clicking on the basket icon in the bar at the top of the page. You can go to the basket by selecting the button (Cart), which launches a page showing all the products in it.
– After selecting the option (Complete the order), a page will open where you must create a customer account (Create an account). If you do not want to create an account, you can use the option of immediate purchases as a guest (Purchase without registration). The condition for the execution of the order is the correct completion of the contact details along with the correct, existing e-mail address and telephone number at which the order can be confirmed.
– After selecting the delivery method and entering all the necessary data (including, if applicable, billing details), select the payment method.
– After selecting the payment method, accept the order and click the (Confirm purchase) button. By pressing the button, the Customer declares that the order placed by him entails the obligation to pay for the ordered goods.
2. The Ordering Party is obliged to provide accurate and true data necessary to complete the order.
3. When the ordering process is completed, the Customer will receive a confirmation of receipt of the order to the e-mail address provided in the login details.
In the content of the e-mail, the Customer will receive a summary of purchases: the number of products purchased, the total price including delivery.
4. The Sales Agreement for the Products covered by the Order is concluded when the Customer completes the process of paying the price for the Product on the website of the online payment operator providing services to the Seller and operating the Online Store. The Seller will inform the Customer about receiving the payment of the price for the ordered Product and starting the process of delivering the Product to the Customer.
5. The Seller reserves the right to refuse to deliver the Product, in particular when: the Order does not contain all relevant data, the Order contains incorrect or untrue data, the Customer is late with payment to the Seller and in the absence of the Product in stock or in the event of other circumstances preventing the implementation orders. The Seller informs the Customer about the refusal to deliver the Product by e-mail or by phone.
6. At each stage of placing an order, until the payment is made, you can cancel the order by stopping the next steps and leaving the subpage used to place orders. This can be done in several ways: e.g. by clicking on the icon used to return to the previous page or by clicking on any subpage (or product) on the www.saxos.eu website. An order whose submission process is not completed by the Customer will not be processed.
7. PPUH SAXOS S.C. the owner of www.saxos.eu may contact the Customer at the e-mail address provided by the Customer or by phone, in order to clarify doubts, confirm the order or in other matters related to the execution of the order.
8. An order can be placed 24 hours a day throughout the year. Orders placed on weekdays after hours. 13:00, on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays – will be processed on the next working day.
9. The company sells only by mail order, it is not possible to pick up the purchased goods individually.
VII. Prices, payments and deliveries
1. The prices of the Products in the Online Store www.saxos.eu are given in euros and include VAT (gross prices).
2. The final amount to be paid by the Customer for the ordered Product or Products includes the price for a given Product or Products and the cost of shipping.
3. The delivery of the ordered Products to the Customer is carried out by courier via DPD.
4. The customer makes payments for products via the online payment operator indicated by the Seller and providing services to the Seller.
5. The seller provides a VAT invoice.
6. The Product will be sent by the Seller within 1-5 (one-five) Business Days from the date of crediting the Seller’s bank account, but not later than within 30 (thirty) days from the date of conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
7. Delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise.
8. The Seller is obliged to deliver Products without defects. After receiving the parcel containing the Products, the Customer is obliged to check the condition of the parcel. In the event of damage or other reservations being found during the receipt of the shipment, a reservation protocol should be drawn up in the presence of the carrier, specifying precisely the number and type of Products and their damage in accordance with the procedure in force at the given carrier. The seller is not responsible for the actions and omissions of the carrier.
9. If the Customer does not collect the ordered Products, the Seller has the right, at his discretion: to resend the ordered Product to the address indicated by the Customer in the Order or to set a new date for the Customer to collect the Product at the Seller’s registered office with the threat that if the deadline expires, he will withdraw from the Sales Agreement or withdraws from the Sales Agreement without a request for collection. Withdrawal from the Sales Agreement should be in document form (within the meaning of Article 772 and Article 773 of the Civil Code). The Customer is obliged to reimburse the costs incurred by the Seller for failure to collect the Product referred to in this sub-section – including the cost of returning the shipment to the Seller and the cost of re-shipping the Product to the Customer in the event of the Customer’s failure to collect the shipment.
VIII. Statutory right of withdrawal from the contract for the purchase of products.
1. In the case of purchasing a Product, the Customer who is a Consumer has the statutory right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement without giving any reason within 14 (fourteen) days, if the Sales Agreement was concluded as a Distance Agreement.
2. The period specified in point 1 starts from the date of delivery of the Product to the address indicated by the Consumer in the Order.
3. In the case of a Sales Agreement that includes many Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the date indicated in point 1 runs from the delivery of the last item, batch or part.
4. The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement by submitting to the Seller a statement of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the Sales Agreement, it is enough for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of this period.
5. The consumer may submit to the Seller a statement of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, in particular to the e-mail address of the Online Store indicated in the Regulations (by sending a message from the e-mail address indicated by the Consumer in the Order Form or Registration Form), via the contact form located at the website of the Online Store; in writing (by traditional correspondence). The statement can be submitted using the Sales Agreement withdrawal form template located in the “Complaints and Returns” tab of the Online Store, however, the use of this template is not mandatory.
6. Effects of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement:
a. The Seller will refund the payment using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different solution that will not involve any costs for him.
b. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the return of the Product or until proof of its return is provided to him, depending on which event occurs first.
c. The consumer should return the Product to the following address: PPUH SAXOS S.C. ul. Elektryków 4, 86-100 Świecie, Poland immediately, no later than within 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Sales Agreement. The date will stay retained if the Consumer sends back the Product before the expiry of the 14 (fourteen) day period. However, if the right to withdraw from the contract is exercised, the Consumer bears the direct costs of returning the Product.
7. The right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement being a Distance Agreement is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the agreements referred to in art. 38 of the Act on Consumer Rights, in particular with regard to Sales Agreements:
a. whose subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer’s specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
b. constituting contracts for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the performance of the service by the Seller, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract,
c. whose subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf life,
d. whose subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package was opened after delivery,
e. whose subject of the service are items which, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items after delivery,
f. the subject of which are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if the package was opened after delivery,
g. for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement,
h. for the delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service began with the express consent of the Consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing him by the Seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
IX. Complaint, warranty and guarantee
1. The Sales Agreement covers new Products.
2. If the Product purchased from the Seller has a defect, the Customer has the right to file a complaint based on the provisions of the Civil Code regarding warranty.
3. The complaint should be submitted: to the e-mail address of the Online Store indicated in the Regulations (by sending a message from the e-mail address that the Customer indicated in the Order Form or Registration Form); in writing (by traditional correspondence).
4. It is not necessary to attach a copy of the VAT invoice documenting the purchase of the Product to the complaint, but it will facilitate the consideration of the complaint.
5. The Customer may not withdraw from the Sales Agreement under the right of warranty if the defect is insignificant. The Customer is not entitled to demand a price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement if the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Customer replaces the defective Product with a defect-free one or removes the defect. This limitation does not apply if the Product has already been replaced or repaired by the entity responsible under the warranty or the Seller has not fulfilled the obligation to replace the Product with a defect-free one or remove the defect.
6. The customer may submit a complaint using the complaint form located in the “Complaints and Returns” tab of the Online Store, however, the use of this template is not mandatory.
7. The Seller will respond to the complaint request immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint. If the Seller does not respond to the complaint within this period, it is considered that the Consumer’s request was justified.
8. In the case of some complaints, the Seller may ask the Customer to send photos of the Products subject to the complaint or other additional information.
9. Products returned under the complaint procedure should be sent to the following address: PPUH SAXOS S.C. ul. Elektryków 4, 86-100 Świecie, Poland
10. If a guarantee has been granted for the Product, information about it, as well as its content, will be specified in the document (certificate) attached each time to the purchased Product for which the guarantee has been granted. The entity responsible for the warranty is only the manufacturer of the Product, if it has provided a warranty for a given Product.
11. Detailed information on the possibility of using it by the Consumer
out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims, as well as the rules of access to these procedures, are available at the offices and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodship Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and at the following Internet addresses Office of Competition Protection
12. The consumer has the following exemplary possibilities of using out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims:
a. The consumer is entitled to apply to the permanent amicable consumer court referred to in art. 37 of the Act of December 15, 2000 on the Trade Inspection with a request to settle a dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Seller,
b. The consumer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection, in accordance with art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection, with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
c. The consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving the dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free assistance of the poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers) ,
d. The consumer may submit a complaint via the EU ODR online platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
X. Final Provisions
1. Sales Agreements are concluded in Polish.
2. The Customer is obliged to immediately notify the Seller of any changes to the addresses of residence and correspondence addresses, under pain of considering correspondence sent to the last address indicated by the Customer as effectively delivered.
3. If any of the provisions of the Regulations are deemed invalid, ineffective or unenforceable under the law in any respect, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the Regulations.
4. The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, in particular:
a. changes in the law,
b. changes in payment and delivery methods – to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations.
5. The Seller shall notify the Customers of any changes to the Regulations by placing an appropriate message on the Online Store website. Customers who have registered in the Online Store will be notified of the change in the Regulations and the possibility of its acceptance at the first login in the Online Store following the entry into force of the new Regulations. Acceptance of the new Regulations will be necessary for placing Orders and concluding Sales Agreements.
6. In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the Act on Consumer Rights and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services.